BUYING AND SELLING
We DO NOT buy from the general public. We do not hold a second hand licence to trade this way.
Our stock is only supplied from reputable antique dealers worldwide.
LAY-BY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. 10% DEPOSIT REQUIRED AT START OF TERM
2. PERIOD OF THREE (3) MONTHS, UNLESS EXTENTION IS AGREED TO BY ISABELLA'S
3. REGULAR SIGNIFICANT PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE,WITH BALANCE DUE AT THE END OF
4. SEVEN (7) DAYS NOTIFICATION BY EITHER PARTY OF INTENTION TO CANCEL.
5. CANCELLATION FEE WILL BE 10% OF FULL PURCHASE PRICE REQUIRED.
Lay-By Terms as per Australian Consumer Law, 01 January, 2011
REPAIRS & RESTRINGING
We offer a full jewellery repairing service, specialising in antique and vintage pieces. Pearls and beads can be restrung onto silk, nylon or elastic as required.
We have a Master Jeweller who has over 20 years experience in handmaking and re-modelling jewellery. Bring your old jewellery for a re-design service or have us source the stones and make up that unique individual piece of jewellery you've always dreamt of!